Sunday, January 27, 2013

2 weeks!!

Well here is a 1st ever for me 2 full weeks without a smoke!!! Absolutely amazing!!!!Lol most people would never have believed this heck I didnt think I'd ever quit!!

I do get worried about switching one addiction to another so I am monitoring my e smokes but dont think it will be a problem its more like something to take the edge off like the patch and lozenges were supposed to do but failed miserably. Figure I will give myself a month or two on them and then get rid of them.  I am on the medium doze of nicotine with them next time will get the lowest and I think after several weeks on that go to the cartridges with no nicotine  and then set them aside for only when I need something lol it will still be hand/mouth pacifier action but just a mist. All I have to say is they help a great deal so I am glad they are now available. In my opinion they can outlaw smokes and simply promote the e cig once you get used to the way they work its a great substitute.

I havent written in this thing for several days just being lazy and lol not really thinking as much on smoking anymore.  I have identified several reasons why I smoked--it gave me something to do outside.  For example I'd go outside smoke, walk around, read...while waiting for people in the store or whatever I'd walk around outside enjoying a smoke.  Unless it is raining hard  really cold and blowy I rather enjoy being outside walking around. I have now given myself permission just to go walk around without a smoke.  And soon I will be able to grow my tomatoes again so another good thing.  The real test will be sitting outside reading...without a smoke.  That was so automatic and such a joy.  With my kindle during warm months I could read as long as I wished didnt have to worry about light. I'd stay out for hours...well I can still do that.  Still will be so nice outside smelling all my flowers with my kindle and no worries about a stray wind sending smoke into my eyes! Hum but have to do something about mosquitoes lol my smokes would mostly keep them away won't have that anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment