Sunday, February 3, 2013

3 Weeks!

Ok I made it this far!!  All I can really say is wow!  And I am so glad they now make e smokes!! The other nicotine replacements do not work well at all they do not satisfy they give bad headaches they (at least for me) made me ill all day.

I  have been reading pros and cons on the e smoke debate.  All the naysayers go on about it being "unproven" harmful" addictive" and even says it is encouraging smoking for minors gasp!! Ok people lets address these issues with common sense which it seems to me most of you do not bother to use anymore.

First harmful---uh excuse me? Is there anything about tobacco products that isn't harmful?  Isn't that the whole point of quitting?? They cause extreme harm.  They release thousands of toxic chemicals. They cause thousands of deaths each year.


Second--unproven umm well more and more people I personally know swear by them because they have tried so many times under medically approved ways to quit and failed! Many of us suspect the real problem is all the bigger ups havent got their huge hands in this pocket yer.  Products like patches, gums, etc are EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have lots of lozenges and patches left I will never use and they cost me a lot to buy in the first place!  My first sample of an e cig cost me less than half of either of those products and helped me decide what will work for me. I honestly believe the whole REAL true arguement against is they want to have their hands in the pockets to raise the price.

Anti smoking groups hate them because they mimic the act of smoking.  So what? Would you rather have to walk thru clouds of smoke?

And as for encouraging kids to smoke...ok easy way to solve this problem Call them a QUIT smoking device!! Gee! Make it uncool a granny/grandpa thing! Something to help us old folks!

Why do so many groups have to make a mountain out of this molehill?  With enough support for these things to break our addiction for the real thing ALL you anti smoking groups will get what you say you really want!  A world without smoking! It is new technology ah gee so was a phone, computer loads of other items at one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment