Sunday, February 3, 2013

E smokes

Ok they keep going on about how ecigs are unproven dangerous whatever but they refuse to listen to REAL people those of us who are long term HEAVY smokers who have QUIT smoking real cigs with these after trying all the medically approved useless crap!  E cigs WORK! Bottom line they are breaking the smoking addictions in so many of us!  They are safer than real cigs--that is common sense! I have quit cold turkey for 3 full weeks this time because of e cigs I have no desire to ever smoke a real cig again! I was ready to go back to them when my non smoking kids brought me one and asked me to try it.  It works!  Aren't the thousands like me and many of my friends proof enough that this silly little device works? If all the non smoking groups truly wanted us to quit they would support these things!  My doctor does but then he cares about me as his patient as real living human being not just some abstract silly argument like the "ban e smokes" groups do.  Simple fact these work!

So why are they the powers that be trying to ban something that really does work to help us quit this smoking addiction? Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm


Update

I have come to the conclusion all the controversy about  e cigs is not health reasons at all flat out we all know they are so much safer than smoking and I do not believe cause any 2nd hand smoke since there is no smoke.

The simple truth to me and others is They want Power, Control and of course money. They do not care that these crazy things help us to quit smoking or at least cut down to one or two a day(a few friends yes still do 1 or 2 but way down from 2+ packs daily).  I have had several people friends of friends etc contact me now desperate--as I was--to quit and having terrible side affects from what is "approved" treatments as I did. The simple truth is these things help.  They help a lot.With them I can quit smoking cigarettes.  Some friends are so amazed and thrilled since they can too.  Simple facts from real people. The huge organizations opposing something that IS helping us with their lame excuses is appalling. You want people to quit smoking? Then why not listen to us to the smokers trying so hard to quit!

No comments:

Post a Comment